Thursday, November 20, 2008

The day I've been waiting for...


My day has consisted of

anxiously awaiting midnight.
which means one thing....twilight premiere.
the day I've been waiting for for 4 months.
i'm so giddy and anxious and impatient and nervous.
after tonight, i don't have to watch the preview twice a day.
I CAN'T WAIT!
exactly 8 hours left. i'm going to pee my pants.

i am starting to wonder what i was thinking going to a midnight showing. I don't think i've ever done this before-not even in high school. jeremy puts a movie on at 8:30 and I'm out in 10 minutes. hopefully, we'll all be so hyped on caffeine and sugar that we won't be able to sleep until tomorrow morning. and there was no way i was going to miss this.

i'm seriously worried about people talking during the movie. pet peeve people. do not ruin my perfect night with your chatter. i've told (yelled at) people before in the middle of the movie that i don't need their commentary. so....if you don't want to be embarrassed tonight or tasered, don't open your mouth in the middle of the movie. ok, i'm done. i have to go back to watching the clock.

yippee!

4 comments:

Christian said...

lame...

kristyn miller said...

wow! Christian, someone needs to take a love and respect group. you may join us, we are meeting RIGHT NOW!!!
Meg~ i'm sooo sitting next to you. i will take out the chatty ones, you don't get to. This is such a fun thing to join all of us girls together. Talk about fellowship...
See you there.

Becky Moseley said...

Okay, I am dying to know what you thought of the movie! I didn't see you after the show ended last night since there were so many people, but I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

For me, PERFECTION. I'm in love.

JUAN said...

We shouldn't have ended the "Elephant in the Church" series just yet....

Seems there is a blood sucking elephant stomping around and wooing all the women at the Stirring...