Thursday, June 19, 2008

6 years





Ok, time to catch up on some blogging...So it's been 6 years since Jeremy and I said "I do" in the New Mexican heat and started our lives as husband and wife. It's been a crazy 6 years....together we've moved 6 times, lived in 4 cities, renovated a crooked house, killed 9 squirrels, adopted 1 dog, 4 cats (+ 8 kittens), captured 5 opossums, toured 32 states together, seen 36+ rock shows, been hooked on 9 televisions series, been on 8 budgets, and the list goes on. It's been a great road, with few potholes, a couple detours, but overall a totally blessed road. God knew we'd be good together. Jeremy is the most patient, gentle, wise, considerate person I know, he knows my love languages, keeps me laughing, loves animals, has a passion for God, is a talented musician, and is an amazing best friend. Thanks, lover, for 6 amazing years!

Thank you for taking our pictures, Em! We love them! You did an amazing job!

11 comments:

Anna said...

Happy 6 years!!! That's so exciting. It sounds like you guys have had a crazy 6 years but I know your marriage is awesome because you guys kicked butt at the Newlywed game!!! :)

amy coverdale said...

*yea* happy 6 years! I'm thinking we definitely need to have some amy, meghan, and jeremy's time, don't you think? Hawaii maybe? :)

JUAN said...

I'm reading The Shack...


Jeremy is hot.

sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

And by the way, you guys look FREAKING HOT!!! You should be models! ;)

Candace said...

Yay! Congrats. And more pictures! I want more pictures! Those are incredible.

Candace said...

I just went on Emily's new site. Amazing! I absolutely love the one of you sitting on Jeremy'l lap. It actually makes me cry. You can see how much you guys love each other. Beautiful!

Josh H. said...

congrats on 6 years. your husband is someone i admire and respect a great deal and he has done balance music and marriage in a way i couldn't. God bless you guys.
ps. tell jeremy to stop wearing your jeans for photoshoots.
:)

Becky Moseley said...

As your newest buds, I have to say that you two are beautiful people. No matter how many squirrels Jeremy's beaten to a pulp.

Erin said...

Wow! Meghan you look so beautiful in these pictures.

Rosetta Borgic said...

Um, let me just say DANG. You are amazingly hot! For sure. Jeremy is okay, but it is only because you are sitting in his laundry basket, lap, etc..
These pictures are AMAZING. I was freaking out when I got a peak at them. They should be in magazines!

Jenna said...

pretty much... the best six-year photo shoot i've EVER seen. and i invented six-year photo shoots...so, i know what i'm talking about...