Tuesday, October 13, 2009

45 days to go!!!


Amilee is now 4 lbs and roughly the size of a pineapple. It's so funny how they compare your baby to a fruit most weeks. I'm sure there is old man humor somewhere in there. Mostly I've just heard "2 turkeys in the oven this year, eh?" Even from a Winco checker.

Hopefully she doesn't look like a scaley turkey!
I've been loving feeling her kick, and so far it hasn't hurt at all. She's very gentle, but you can definitely see her rolling across my tummy. For the past few days she's had bouts of hiccups. Hopefully to her its not as much of a pain as it is for us to get hiccups. I'm loving being pregnant and I feel huge (in Juno's words "I'm a planet") but it is so worth it! I can't believe I only have a month and a half left, it's gone by soooooo fast (hopefully Jeremy will make it back from tour to see her enter the world)! Ahhhhhh! Before Jeremy left, Emily took some maternity pics of our little family-including Marley. Here is the site if you'd like to see more. I love all of them-thanks, Em!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet her. I really hope Jeremy makes it back too!!! :)

Pearcia LaPointe said...

Love all the pictures! You truly are stunning. Praying for your continued comfort and for Jeremy's quick and safe return home. Love you girl! Let's do coffee next week!

Sarah said...

2 turkeys..really? sick.
yay for only 45 more days!!!!
love you!

Leah Thomas said...

YAY!!!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to meet her:)