Thursday, July 9, 2009

Amilee


So here is my little girl and her hand waving at us! She has great fingers and a really straight neck from what I can see! Yay!
This ultrasound was waaaay better than the first. (The first technician we had scared the crap out of me with doom-and-gloom scenarios of what could be wrong. This technician actually explained things to us, showed us everything possible anatomically...even though baby kept crossing her legs, not wanting us to see anything down there. I know she was just being really modest and not at all difficult. ( ; I'm so excited! I'm already so much more attached in a weird way knowing what is growing inside. Jeremy's going to be such a great daddy and I'm sure she'll be a daddy's girl, playing electric guitar and bass, running a studio, touring with the band. I asked him if he was excited that it was a girl and he said he was but it meant he was going to have to kick more guys butts (some words have been changed to keep this blog clean) than he thought...
This also means way more clothes, shoes, makeup, drama, tampons, weddings, etc. Whoa.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats Meghan that's SO exciting!!! I can't wait for our girls to be friends! :)

Emily Faulknor said...

Oh Meghan, she is going to be so beautiful! I can't wait to see her!!!

Pearcia LaPointe said...

I love the hand! Makes everything that much more real. Too exciting! Do you have a middle name picked out?

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Yay!!!! Girls are SO much fun! We are so excited for you guys!!!

sarah said...

Which equals alot more excitement and fun!!!

Leah said...

Congrats, I love the name! You guys are going to have a beautiful little girl, I'm so excited for you!

Amy said...

Congratulations Meghan & Jeremy. I love the spelling of her name.

Leah Thomas said...

How thrilling! It looks like she has your nose! Would love to see some baby bump pics!