Thursday, February 5, 2009

drywall is from you-know-who!

In three days (hopefully) we will be done with the drywalling process. I will be so glad to not have to slice, break, screw, caulk another piece of drywall! My muscles hurt, my fingers hurt, my shoulders hurt, my knees are bruised, it looks like it snowed into my nostrils.

So....if anyone wants to come help with the final drywalling, I will be there for the couple days and nights!

Thank you to the faithful drywallers of the Soundhouse...Joe, Devin, Chris, Matt Kluttz, Jacob and parents, Covers, Ryan, Jeremy, Juan, and to many other volunteers (Dan, Nate, etc) who put some time in caulking and screwing! (let the jokes begin...) I appreciate you! I'll post some pics later...

4 comments:

Flavius said...

But drywall is SO... MUCH... FUN!!!

Especially the art gallery!

Tonight will be even better... (the lid in the tracking room) Nothing like hanging an inch and a quarter of sheet rock at a 15 degree angle, above your head!

-J

Pearcia LaPointe said...

I didn't have you on my blog list. Oops! No wonder I hadn't read any of your blogs. :) Let us know if you need more help!

Anonymous said...

whats next? you should remodel your new house... Cant see myself doing anything other than drywall for the rest of my life! lets do it! ... so much fun!
I love that more and more people are calling me "Covers"... well, i guess its better than "Jerry" hahaha. :)

jered said...

Very cool running into you guys last night ... I'm adding you to my reader.