Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby


so i'm going to have a baby! i know I was supposed to blog about this 2 months ago, but well, it's been crazy. within 1 week (at the end of April) we finished the studio (which is beautiful-I'm so proud of Jeremy), moved the offices, organized the Stirring's music art and film festival,moved into our new home, and found out that we're pregnant...talk about an amazing week. All at once. it was information overload but all great information!
I'm getting more and more excited about the baby. At first, i had so many fears-mostly of miscarriage, then of what we were going to do once the baby came. I had crazy dreams of weird looking baby boys with random teeth coming out every which way, having the baby early and not having anything ready, etc, etc. I kept thinking "what the heck did we do, what am i going to do with a baby?" i felt bad thinking that but I heard its kinda normal. after getting over some fears, i feel better and more capable of bringing a little person into the world. We don't know the gender yet-but we have names so I'm officially claiming them! Haha. If it's a girl...Amelie Joy, if it's a boy...Cohen Jeffrey. we'll find out in a couple weeks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to find out what you are having!!! So we get to be prego together for awhile. Im due in January!!!

Anna said...

Meghan that's so awesome, I'm so excited for you guys. Like you said at my shower, if I can do it you can do it!!!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

So excited for you guys!!! The thoughts and worries are completely normal....I already have a kid and I am freaking out a bit about what the heck we were thinking having another one:)

Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Emily Faulknor said...

I LOVE those names!!!