Friday, February 22, 2008

excitement, dreams

There's a sense of excitement in the air. Even though I have an incredible headache right now, I still feel it. I feel like God is doing something crazy right now. I don't know what it looks like at the moment but He's working-in my life, in other's lives around me. Giving them dreams, fulfilling them, changing life courses, bringing friends and communities together to seek him, giving them a desire to reach out and touch someone else's life (otherliness). Does anyone else feel this, or is it just me? I've realized in the last month that I need to live NOW, not wait for the future. Not wait for what could happen, just DO SOMETHING! I need to speak truth, encourage people, pray for people. Maybe I'm experiencing life like never before.
Marley feels it to. I can tell. He's usually at the window, looking out anxiously. Waiting to experience what's out there-beyond his four walls. Right now, though, he's passed out next to me at the office after devouring a delicious Java Detour doggie bone.

9 comments:

amy coverdale said...

totally feel it, meg. its quite exciting isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I think all coffee shops should have dog treats... if fact, even better.. The stirring should look into having dog treats. I know Franklin would be happy :) glad to see you are blogging Meg. one should not start a blog and only post once... thats rule #1 - didnt you read the rule book?

Rosetta Borgic said...

You are definitely not alone. I am feeling it too. How encouraging and empowering. I am so excited about what is going on with the Stirring!

Emily Branca said...

mI feel it too. Tonight, it was strong. I felt God at work in the Stirring tonight. CRAZY. I just hope I don't let the feeling slip away, ya know? You're so awesome Meg.

Anna said...

Meghan you need to do another posting! It's been a long time since you last one.

I am so excited about the Myriad concert this weekend! I am also excited about Monday, yay green beer!!! :)

Anna said...

P.S. You also need to add me to your blogger friends. www.annamoseley.blogspot.com

amy coverdale said...

are you EVER going to post again. i know that brain of yours has all kinds of crazy ideas the world needs to hear. maybe when jeremy leaves for tour you'll blog more. and maybe we'll actually hang out:) thursday night next week.. keep it free. pencil us in. whatever. you guys are coming over.

amy coverdale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

At least get a site meter so there is some movement. Ha!